Home Cybersecurity Stack of products Cloud Security and Cloud Data Protection Solutions Vendor Tenable - Cloud Security
TENABLE CLOUD SECURITY
Unified Cloud Security Posture and Vulnerability Management
⇒ What is Tenable Cloud Security?
- Tenable Cloud Security or tenable.cs scans your cloud for security risks and compliance violations without installing any agents into your runtime infrastructure. It also monitors the infrastructure deployments across AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP to alert any changes in production that can introduce cloud posture drift.
- Tenable can reduce your cloud security risks . Developed by the leader in vulnerability management, Tenable.cs enables security teams to continuously assess the security posture of their cloud environments by maintaining a current inventory of cloud assets for proactive analysis whenever a new vulnerability is published without a user having to take any actions.
- Tenable.sc is a comprehensive vulnerability management solution that provides complete visibility into the security posture of your distributed and complex IT infrastructure.
- Wherever you are in your cloud journey, Tenable can help. They’ve been helping thousands of customers manage cloud vulnerabilities for years. Tenable and AdvisionIT specialists can help you architect a cloud security program that enables your dev teams to go fast and your security teams to maintain security and compliance standards.
⇒ Complete Cloud Visibility and Zero Day Threat Detection
- Tenable.cs Agentless Assessment and Live Results enable security teams to quickly and easily discover and assess all their cloud assets. Data is continuously updated via live scans that are automatically triggered by any logged change event. Collected data is then integrated into the Tenable Research Vulnerability & Threat Library. When a new vulnerability is published to the threat library, Live Results allows security teams to see if a vulnerability exists in their current asset inventory, without needing to execute a new scan.
- Tenable.cs provides cloud security teams the tools they need to apply, monitor and report on security and compliance policies across multi-cloud environments . Users can easily view information on non-compliance, misconfigurations, and even stop “high-risk” deployments from being made. Prioritized risks can be immediately submitted for remediation using an automated workflow.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES
- Network domain
- Linux domain
- Microsoft domain
- Virtualization domain
- Database domain
- Storage and Archive domain