CYFIRMA EXTERNAL THREAT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Who is Cyfirma and What is DeCYFIR?
Who is Cyfirma - Cyfirma is a cybersecurity company that specializes in providing threat intelligence and incident response services to organizations. They use a combination of proprietary technology and human expertise to gather and analyze data from various sources, such as the dark web, social media, and underground forums, to identify potential cyber threats.
What is Decyfir - is a threat intelligence and cyber risk management solution offered by Cyfirma. Decyfir is designed to help organizations identify and manage cyber risks by providing actionable threat intelligence, vulnerability assessments, and attack simulations. DeCYFIR arms you with deep insights into your external threat landscape so you will never be caught off-guard. Receive personalized cyber-intelligence where light is shed on hacking groups, motives, targets, campaigns, and methods. With insights personalized just for you, you are now equipped with intel to fight the battle against unseen cyber adversaries.
⇒ What Includes DeCYFIR Solution?
The solution includes several features, such as:
- Threat Intelligence: Decyfir uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to analyze and correlate data from multiple sources to provide organizations with actionable threat intelligence.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Decyfir can identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in an organization's systems and applications, providing detailed recommendations for remediation.
- Attack Simulations: Decyfir can simulate cyber attacks, such as phishing, malware, and ransomware, to test an organization's incident response capabilities and identify areas for improvement.
- Risk Management: Decyfir provides a centralized platform for organizations to manage their cyber risks, including tracking and reporting on the status of vulnerabilities and incidents.
Decyfir is designed to help organizations identify and mitigate cyber risks, improve their incident response capabilities, and achieve compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
⇒ Gain Visibility To Your Threat Landscape
Gaining visibility into your threat landscape is important in managing and mitigating cyber risks. This can be achieved through a combination of different security technologies and practices. CYFIRMA delivers 6 landscape tools to protect your organization in one single platform.
- Attack Surface Discovery - Real-time continuous monitoring to identify shadow IT or porous systems which cybercriminals can access.
- Vulnerability Intelligence - Vulnerabilities are mapped to assets and associated exploits and ranked based on criticality.
- Brand Intelligence - Understand who, why, and how your brand is being targeted and get a complete view of brand infringement.
- Situational Awareness - Understand emerging threats, mitigations, and potential attack scenarios.
- Digital Risk Protection - Unveil digital footprints and cases of impersonation to provide clarity on data leaks, breaches, and more across deep/dark/surface web and social media platforms.
- Cyber Intelligence - Dissects a cyberattack campaign to answer the WHO, WHY, WHAT, WHEN, and HOW of a cyberattack campaign in making.
⇒ Decyfir is Developed for Business and Technology Leaders
Businesses rely on DeCYFIR to provide them with early warnings of impending cyberattacks. The powerful platform connects hackers, motives, campaigns, and methods. With these insights, security leaders gain an advantage over cybercriminals and are better prepared to fend off attacks. With comprehensive threat visibility combined with intelligence and actionable insights, DeCYFR is the trusted advisor, partner, and digital enabler to forward-thinking leaders who are accelerating transformative growth. DeCYFR is an external threat landscape platform. It combines cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver an early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights.
- Decision Tool For Leaders - Executive dashboards to help leaders understand shifting dynamics and accelerate critical decision-making.
- Guided Systematic Approach For Security Management - Take swift actions to mitigate risk with step-by-step guidance. Systematically uncover attack surfaces, vulnerabilities, attack methods, digital risk exposures, dark web observations, and situational awareness.
- Prioritized, Relevant, And Tactical Mitigations For SOC Terms - Deliver actionable insights that are relevant to your industry, geography, and technology.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES