amazon cLOUD END USER COMPUTING MANAGED SERVICES
- AMAZON WORKSPACE INITIAL INSTALL: Initial planning and installation of new services and applications.
- AMAZON WORKSPACE CLOUD STRATEGY: Amazons's strategy for organizations and choosing the best solution for your needs.
- AMAZON WORKSPACE SECURITY: Guidance in the implementation of the best security practices.
- AMAZON WORKSPACE ADMINISTRATION: Systems management and support.
Named Account Manager
for any business and Project related questions
Amazon Certified Engineers
Named Service Manager
for any technical questions
Managed Monitoring and Incident Response
Cloud Hybrid Setups
What is Amazon Workspaces?
Amazon WorkSpaces is a managed, secure cloud desktop service.
- You can use Amazon WorkSpaces to provision Windows, Amazon Linux, or Ubuntu Linux desktops in just a few minutes and quickly scale to provide thousands of desktops to workers across the globe.
- You can pay either monthly or hourly just for the WorkSpaces you launch, which helps you save money compared to traditional desktops and on-premises Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions.
- Amazon WorkSpaces helps you eliminate the complexity of managing inventory, OS versions and patches, and VDI, which helps simplify your desktop delivery strategy.
- With Amazon WorkSpaces, your users get a fast, responsive desktop of their choice, which they can access anywhere, anytime, from any supported device.
Why Amazon WorkSpaces?
The Amazon WorkSpaces solutions provide the right virtual workspace for varied worker types, especially hybrid and remote workers. Improve IT agility and maximize user experience, while only paying for the infrastructure that you use.
- Ensure business continuity - Ensure business continuity with a financially backed 99.9% uptime SLA.
- Strengthen security by storing user data on AWS instead of on vulnerable endpoint devices.
- Scale on demand - Scale on demand with fixed-rate pricing, no overprovisioning, and no upfront costs.
- Maximize productivity - Maximize remote worker productivity with high-performance, globally distributed infrastructure.
Business Use cases