DLP System RequirementsAcronis - Terms and Conditions
SSECaaS Bundles with Acronis DLP
|SECaaS Bundle 1
|SECaaS Bundle 10
|SECaaS Bundle 50
|SECaaS Bundle 100
Оnboarding Hours free of charge
Hours monthly Support & Monitoring services
DLP Cyber Protect license
- Service Provisioning - You will get immediate access to the Cloud Console of Acronis. Once you purchase the Cyber Protection & Backup service, an Account Manager from AdvisionIT will contact you during business hours and schedule the provisioning of the service. Usually, an online onboarding meeting is planned with our team to get to know you and your IT environment.
- 30 days free of charge - Your credit card will be debited 30 days after the trial period is over.
⇒ What is DLP?
- Data Loss Prevention refers to tools and processes to prevent data leakage or loss. It also helps you guard against data misuse or unauthorized access to information stored and managed in business systems.
- Data Loss Prevention software can also be beneficial for tracking the flow of information to different business departments. The software lets you track and evaluate data flows to understand how information moves throughout your business. As such, the software can help you identify and address data leakage vulnerabilities before cybercriminals can exploit them.
⇒ Why to Invest in DLP
- Minimize insider threats - Prevent data leakage due to employee negligence or malicious insiders by blocking any unauthorized attempt to access or transfer data, discovering and protecting sensitive data-at-rest.
- Gain visibility into data protection - Reduce the complexity of data protection and cut reporting times with a single DLP solution for thorough visibility over data flows and user behavior.
- Enforce process compliance - Reduce information security risks and comply with IT security standards and regulations by enforcing data use and handling policies that users can’t avoid following.
⇒ What Advanced DLP(Data Loss Prevention) does?
- Protects sensitive data transferred via a wide array of user and system communications, including network communications such as instant messaging and peripheral devices like USBs.
- Profiles outgoing, sensitive data flows from workloads to automatically create, recommend and enable tuning of policies — ensuring protection against the most common causes of data transfers to unauthorized parties.
- Provides continuous monitoring for DLP incidents with multiple policy enforcement options.
- Enables rapid response and post-breach forensic investigations with robust audit and logging capabilities.
- Uses the unified Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud console and agent for data visibility and classification.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES