Home Cybersecurity Stack of products Vulnerability Assessment and Thereat Management Products Vendor Tenable - Solutions for Vulnerability Assessment
TENABLE SOLUTIONS FOR VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT
⇒ Everything you need to know about vulnerability management is here.
- Vulnerability management is an ongoing process that includes proactive asset discovery, continuous monitoring, mitigation, remediation and defense to your organization's.
- Vulnerability assessment is the first step in defending your organization against vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability assessment gets you comprehensive insights into the cyber exposure of all your assets, including all of your vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and other potential security threats that puts your organization at risk.
⇒ Understand your risk and know which vulnerabilities to fix first with Tenable.io
- Get cloud-based vulnerability management for complete visibility into the assets and vulnerabilities in your organization.
- Managed in the cloud and powered by Nessus technology, Tenable.io provides the industry's most comprehensive vulnerability coverage with the ability to predict which security issues to remediate first. It’s your complete end-to-end vulnerability management solution.
- Nothing in a network stays static for very long. Assets change, as do the vulnerabilities that can put you at risk. Getting a full assessment of your environment is the first step. Trust the #1 vulnerability assessment solution to give you peace of mind in a constantly changing security world.
- By making different resources available for sharing among users and groups, Tenable.io provides endless possibilities for creating customized workflows for vulnerability management programs, regardless of any of the numerous regulatory or compliance drivers that demand keeping your business secure.
- Tenable.io can schedule scans , push policies, view scan findings, and control multiple Nessus scanners from the cloud. This enables the deployment of Nessus scanners throughout networks to both public and private clouds as well as multiple physical locations.
- Discovery is key . Find more with Tenable.asm to access an attack surface map of more than 5 billion assets to discover domains related to assets in your inventory. Get more done with notifications on changes in your attack surface for continuous monitoring.
- Active scanning , agents, passive monitoring, cloud connectors, external attack surface management and CMDB integrations provide unified visibility and a continuous view of all of your assets—both known and previously unknown.
- The first step of vulnerability assessment is a complete inventory of your environment whether it is in one location, or multiple.
- Tenable provides you with vulnerability assessment capabilities you need to gain comprehensive visibility with deep insights across your entire environment.
- Active scanning , agents, passive monitoring, cloud connectors, external attack surface management, and CMDB integrations provide unified visibility and a continuous view of all your assets—both known and previously unknown.
- Your external attack surface assets and exposure data is fully integrated into , Tenable.io.
- Seamlessly kick-off new scans of unassessed assets to scan for blind spots and comprehensive coverage across your external attack surface.
- You can use Assess settings to configure how a scan identifies vulnerabilities, as well as what vulnerabilities are identified. This includes identifying malware, assessing the vulnerability of a system to brute force attacks, and the susceptibility of web applications.
- With coverage for more than 73K vulnerabilities, Tenable has the industry’s most extensive CVE and security configuration support to help you understand all of your exposures.
- Scan your environment with minimal impact to your devices. Perform high-speed asset discovery, network assessments, configuration audits, malware detection, sensitive data discovery and more.
- Eliminate complex credential management and extend coverage to remote and transient endpoints. Install anywhere and deploy automatically using orchestration tools and scripts.
- Continuously monitor network traffic to detect new assets and security issues between active scans. Assess sensitive, critical infrastructure in a safe and non-intrusive way with more than 22,000 asset and vulnerability checks.
- Combine vulnerability data , threat intelligence and data science for easy-to-understand risk scores to quickly assess risk and know which vulnerabilities to fix first.
- Managed in the cloud and powered by Nessus technology, Tenable.io provides the industry's most comprehensive vulnerability coverage with the ability to predict which security issues to remediate first. Available as a stand-alone solution or as part of Tenable One, you get complete end-to-end vulnerability management.
- Predictive Prioritization combines Tenable-collected vulnerability data with third-party vulnerability and threat data and analyzes them together with the advanced data science algorithm developed by Tenable Research.
- Each vulnerability now receives a Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR) that incorporates the result of this analysis, updated on a daily basis including vulnerabilities that have yet to be published in the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
⇒ Analyze & Report
- Executive dashboards provide an overview across your organization.
- Sophisticated filtering and groupings empower you to quickly drill down and analyze the results to get to the specifics of the vulnerability and what is potentially impacted.
- Nessus report templates provide snapshots and trending data in an intuitive format.
- You can create custom reports tailored to your specific requirements.
- You can add customized titles and logos to tailor them for a specific client or project.
- Tenable.io records when vulnerabilities are discovered, when patches are issued and when vulnerabilities are mitigated.
- The Vulnerability Management report provides a high-level overview of an organization's vulnerability management program.
- Individual scans and reports focus on specific areas of assessment and analysis.
- The vulnerability information is grouped by different focuses and needs, enabling organizations to plan a high-level mitigation strategy and ensure cyber security team members have the appropriate data for their role.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES
- Network domain
- Linux domain
- Microsoft domain
- Virtualization domain
- Database domain
- Storage and Archive domain