Exposure Management Platform
What is Tenable One?
- It is a fully integrated cloud-based platform that takes an analytics-led approach to exposure management. It delivers the richness of the Tenable product portfolio — from vulnerability management to cloud security, identity security to external attack surface management, and more — in context to help you make better decisions based on cyber risk.
- With Tenable One , you can now translate technical asset, vulnerability and threat data into clear business insights and actionable intelligence for security executives.
- It combines broad exposure coverage spanning IT assets, cloud resources, containers, web apps and identity platforms, with threat intelligence and data science from Tenable Research. Focus the efforts of the team to prevent likely attacks and accurately communicate cyber risk. That is in order to support optimal business performance.
- Tenable One is an exposure management platform that combines risk-based vulnerability management, web application security, cloud security and identity security.
Get a Single Unified View of Your Modern Attack Surface
- Comprehensive Visibility Tenable One helps your cybersecurity teams gain a unified view of all assets and associated software vulnerabilities, configuration vulnerabilities and entitlement vulnerabilities, whether on-prem or in the cloud, to understand where you are exposed to risk.
- Predict & Prioritize The platform helps security leaders anticipate the consequences of a cyber attack by drawing upon the industry’s largest data set and understanding relationships between assets, exposures, privileges and threats across an attack path.
- Effectively Communicate Cyber Risk Security executives and business leaders have a centralized and business-aligned view of cyber risk. Clear KPIs show progress over time with benchmarking against external peers. The platform provides actionable insights into your overall cyber risk, with the ability to drill into departmental or operational units.
- Quantify Your Exposure Exposure View enables focused security efforts through clear, concise insight into your organization’s security exposure through a unified global exposure score drawn from a variety of different data sources.
See Everything - Eliminate Attack Paths and Blind Spots
- Attack path visualization and prioritization capabilities provide a pre-emptively focused response to remove the paths attackers may take. It performs this function by mapping critical risks to the MITRE ATT&CK framework to visualize all viable attack paths continuously — both on-prem and in the cloud. Answering such questions as, “What are all of the assets that can be impacted if an attacker exploits CVE-2021-1337?” and “Which users or devices can access my most sensitive business assets?”
- Comprehensive Asset Inventory provides full visibility into all assets and exposures regardless of data source (vulnerability management, web app security, cloud security and active directory security, etc.). This centralized view streamlines analysis, simplifies reporting and helps you take action faster.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES