TENABLE SECURE YOUR ACTIVE DIRECTORY
What is Tenable Active Directory?
Tenable.ad enables you to find & fix weaknesses in Active Directory before attackers exploit them and detect & respond to attacks in real time.
The main capabilities of Tenable.ad are to uncover any hidden weaknesses within your Active Directory configurations and Discover the underlying issues threatening your AD security.
- Active Directory security encompasses the PEOPLE, PROCESSES AND TOOLS your organization uses to identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other security issues within your Active Directory. IT administrators use Active Directory, a Microsoft Windows directory service, to manage a range of functions including applications, users, and other components of your network. Active Directory is a key tool for identity and access management.
- Many organizations overlook Microsoft Active Directory even though it’s a target that bad actors want to breach to gain access to your systems and then move laterally throughout your network. As such, Active Directory security is an important part of your overall cybersecurity program, helping to protect your sensitive data, applications, systems, user credentials, and other network aspects from potential breaches.
Secure Active Directory and Eliminate Attack Paths
- Behind every breach headline is an insecure Active Directory (AD) deployment. AD has become the favored target for attackers to elevate privileges and facilitate lateral movement through leveraging known flaws and misconfigurations.
- Unfortunately, most organzations struggle with Active Directory security due to misconfigurations piling up as domains increase in complexity , leaving security teams unable to find and fix flaws before they become business-impacting issues.
- Tenable Active Directory is a fast, frictionless (agentless), active directory security solution that allows you to see everything in your complex AD environment, predict what matters to reduce risk, and eliminate attack paths before attackers exploit them.
- The attack path is a route through an environment that attackers could use to successfully monetize poor cyber hygiene. By combining Risk-based Vulnerability Management and Active Directory Security , Tenable enables you to eliminate attack paths, ensuring attackers struggle to find a foothold and have no next step if they do.
- When successfully breached , your Active Directory can be a gateway for attackers looking to make lateral movements through your network, often undetected. Unfortunately, Active Directory security is an often-overlooked, but important part of securing your enterprise . With Tenable.ad, you can quickly find and fix Active Directory vulnerabilities, eliminate attack paths, prevent lateral movement, and stop privilege escalation before a breach happens.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES