CLOUD BACKUP&STORAGE MANAGED SERVICES
- CLOUD BACKUP & STORAGE DESIGN: Advice and guidance to the business on the selection, sizing, procurement and usage of Cloud Backup and Storage Systems and related utility software. Designing, sizing selection, procurement, configuration and operation of all data storage infrastructure.
- CLOUD BACKUP & STORAGE MANAGEMENT: Definition of data storage policies and procedures;
- MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT: for all utility and data-storage software. Support for storage and backup related incidents;
Named Account Manager
for any business and Project related questions
Cloud Backup and Storage Specialists
Named Service Manager
for any technical questions
Managed Monitoring and Incident Response
Cloud Backup&Storage experience
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Technology Stack & Products
Managed technology stack refers to a set of IT tools and services that are outsourced to the Advanced Vision IT team for management and maintenance. This typically includes hardware, software, network infrastructure, applications, and data storage. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's managed technology stack solutions, click on the links below.
- Linux managed services refer to outsourced IT services that provide ongoing management and support for Linux-based systems.
- Microsoft Managed Services refer to a range of services that are provided by Microsoft or Microsoft partners to help organizations manage and maintain their IT infrastructure and services. These services are designed to help organizations improve their IT performance and reduce the cost and complexity of managing their IT systems.
- Network managed services refer to outsourcing management and maintenance of an organization's network infrastructure to a third-party service provider. This includes services such as monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, and optimization of network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Database managed services refer to outsourcing the management and maintenance of databases to a third-party provider. With database-managed services, the provider takes care of the day-to-day operation and maintenance of databases, including tasks such as backups, patches, upgrades, monitoring, and performance tuning.
- Cloud-managed services refer to outsourcing cloud computing management responsibilities to a third-party service provider. This service provider is responsible for managing and monitoring cloud infrastructure and services on behalf of the client.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
Advanced Vision IT manages Cloud Storage and Backup of all sizes. We can choose for you the right Storage device or implement a proper Cloud Backup strategy based on your systems.
Kindly contact us to discuss and prepare a Managed Service Plan that fits your needs.
CONTACT OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS FOR A COMPLETELY FREE CONSULTATION
CLAIM YOUR FREE IT AUDIT & CONSULTATION SCHEDULE A CALL WITH OUR TEAM