CLOUD MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Our optimization will allow you to identify opportunities for cost savings, usage, performance, security and availability optimizations. We save average 20-30% of your monthly billing
Migrations & Consultancy
One of the biggest problems with adopting a cloud strategy is how you get there. We have the tools, experience and expertise that will make your journey to the cloud seamless and moreover painless.
Monitoring & Management
Managing cloud environments is sometimes difficult and crucial for every company. Advisionit offers 24x7 Monitoring and Support, with 1 hour or less SLA for response. Our Managed Services are pro-active and resolve potential problems on time providing the needed business contingency.
Audit & Risk Assessment
Our IT Audit & Risk Assessment in the cloud help companies maintain hight-performing, secure and highly available infrastructure for their applications.
Benefits of our Cloud Managed Services
- Cost savings
By outsourcing your cloud managed services, you are going to reduce your integration and maintenance costs. Having a full-time IT department is expensive and often unnecessary for small to medium-sized businesses. If you decide to outsource the Cloud management function to a services provider like Advisionit, that can save you thousands each year on the cost of an in-house IT department.
- Predictable, recurring monthly costs
With the flexibility of the Cloud managed services, you decide how much you’re willing to pay for Cloud Hosting and IT services. Based on that, you are going to have a consistent monthly bill. For example, a gaming/betting service has a spike in customers during Covid-19 period and will need more IT support or Cloud resources during the third quarter of the year and less during the other periods. We can offer you a fixed or flexible monthly Cloud Management plan that is fully customized to fit your needs and budget. Like that, You can optimize the amount you pay for IT support and Cloud hosting.
- Latest technology and most inovative management services
Migrating to a cloud environment is the first step to make use of the latest technology and services available to your business. Our Cloud architects are already prepared to manage the latest technology in the Cloud. So your IT personnel does not need to spend company time for training, when a new skill is required.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Technology Stack & Products
Managed technology stack refers to a set of IT tools and services that are outsourced to the Advanced Vision IT team for management and maintenance. This typically includes hardware, software, network infrastructure, applications, and data storage. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's managed technology stack solutions, click on the links below.
- Linux managed services refer to outsourced IT services that provide ongoing management and support for Linux-based systems.
- Microsoft Managed Services refer to a range of services that are provided by Microsoft or Microsoft partners to help organizations manage and maintain their IT infrastructure and services. These services are designed to help organizations improve their IT performance and reduce the cost and complexity of managing their IT systems.
- Network managed services refer to outsourcing management and maintenance of an organization's network infrastructure to a third-party service provider. This includes services such as monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, and optimization of network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Database managed services refer to outsourcing the management and maintenance of databases to a third-party provider. With database-managed services, the provider takes care of the day-to-day operation and maintenance of databases, including tasks such as backups, patches, upgrades, monitoring, and performance tuning.
- Cloud backup and storage managed services are services that provide organizations with the ability to back up and store their data in the cloud while also providing management and monitoring of the backup and storage infrastructure.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
CONTACT OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS FOR A COMPLETELY FREE CONSULTATION
CLAIM YOUR FREE IT AUDIT & CONSULTATION SCHEDULE A CALL WITH OUR TEAM