ACRONIS BACKUP FOR GOOGLE WORKSPACE
⇒ Acronis Backup For Google Workspace
- Acronis provides backup and recovery solutions for Google Workspace, which is a suite of cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools offered by Google. Acronis' cloud-to-cloud backup solution for Google Workspace protects critical data stored in Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, and other Google Workspace applications from accidental deletion, cyber threats, and other data loss events.
- With Acronis' backup solution for Google Workspace, organizations can easily recover lost or deleted data with just a few clicks. The solution provides granular restore options, allowing organizations to restore individual files or entire mailboxes, folders, or calendars. Acronis also provides advanced search capabilities, making finding and restoring specific data easy.
- In addition to backup and recovery, Acronis provides advanced cybersecurity capabilities to protect Google Workspace from cyber threats. These capabilities include anti-phishing and anti-malware protection and AI-based threat detection and response. With Acronis, organizations can ensure the security and availability of their critical data stored in Google Workspace, protecting their business from data loss and cyber-attacks.
⇒ Key Features For Efficient Google Workspace Backup
Save time spent on deployment and maintenance with agentless cloud-to-cloud Google Workspace backup. Keep valuable data safe, secure, and available across Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, and Contacts. Back up data from Google’s own data centers directly to highly secure Acronis Cloud Storage.
- Easy to use web UI - Administer the solution and perform Google Workspace backup tasks using a user-friendly, modern web interface. Reduce costs and time spent learning and implementing the solution.
- Quick search - With metadata and full-text search capabilities you can quickly find and restore critical data, such as a departed employee’s email or an old document needed to resolve legal issues.
- End-to-end encryption - Be confident your data is protected. Acronis SCS Cyber Backup uses TLS to protect data transferred over the network while data centers have high-grade, disk-level encryption and perarchive AES-256 encryption.
- Auto-discovery of new Google Workspace items - It’s possible to detect new Google Workspace users and Team Drives – automatically. Acronis SCS Cyber Backup ensures easy administration by simplifying Google Workspace backup management.
- Flexible granular restore - Recover missing emails, files, contacts and more – within seconds. You can preview email message content before recovery or download the required file right from the backup.
- Support for Google MFA - Add an additional layer of security such as authentication via a trusted device or fingerprint. Acronis Cyber Backup supports Google multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Transparent reporting and monitoring - Check on your Google Workspace backups or restore progress using the web-based dashboard, and receive status notifications by email. Acronis Cyber Backup ensures detailed information is at-the-ready.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Cloud Security- Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.