- Monthly Software License: 1 Virtual Firewall license with Standard Protection (Single node mode) - Up to 1 Core and 4 GB of RAM.
- Monthly Support Hours included: 3 hours.
- Vendor Management included.
- Monthly Software License: 1 Virtual Firewall license with Xstream Protection & 1 Virtual Appliance (HA mode) - Up to 1 Core and 4 GB of RAM.
- Monthly Support Hours included: 5 hours.
- Vendor Management included.
- Monthly Software License: 1 Virtual Firewall license with Xstream Protection WAF and E-mail & 1 Virtual Appliance (HA mode) - Up to 1 Core and 4 GB of RAM.
- Monthly Support Hours included: 8 hours.
- Vendor Management included.
SOPHOS IT'S MUCH MORE THAN A FIREWALL. IT'S THE HEART OF YOUR NETWORK.
ADVISIONIT IT'S MUCH MORE THAN A SERVICE. IT'S THE HEART OF YOUR IT SECURITY OPERATION.
In the following table, you can find more information for the chosen SECaaS Bundle.
SECaaS Monthly Bundles - Virtual Firewall
|Sophos Firewall Standard Protection Bundle 1
||Sophos Firewall Xstream Protection Bundle 2
||Sophos Firewall Xstream Protection with WAF and Email Bundle 3
||Custom Bundle is needed?
Virtual Firewall License - UP TO 1 CORE & 4GB RAM
|1 Firewall license(Single node mode)
||1 Firewall license& 1 Virtual Appliance as a service(HA mode)
||1 Firewall license& 1 Virtual Appliance as a service(HA mode)|| Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat
8/5 Monthly Support & Monitoring hours (not transferable for next month)
||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat|
Onboarding Hours free of charge
|3||4||5||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat|
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat|
Additional Implementaion&Support Hours are needed?
|Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat||Request a trial, quote or Contact Live Chat|
- Service Provisioning - Once you purchase the SECaaS bundle, an Account Manager from AdvisionIT will contact you during business hours and schedule the provisioning of the service. Usually, an online onboarding meeting is being planned with our team to get to know you and your IT environment.
- The amounts for the SECaaS bundles(Software licenses and professional service) are paid automatically on monthly basis at AdvisionIT’s web platform – https://advisionit.com.
- Cloud Hosting is not included in the price, only the Monthly Sophos Firewall license, number of onboarding and Support hours.
Advanced Vision IT can customize the solution you need based on your requirements. Further on, we can offer you Firewall from Sophos аnd additional support bundles which complement the solution for cybersecurity on your servers and workstations/laptops. For more details on these additional features and bundles, please contact us.
Sophos - Terms and Conditions
SECaaS (Security as a Service bundle) - monthly offerings by AdvisionIT with vendor Sophos
- 8/5 or 24/7 monitoring based on the chosen SECaaS bundle.
- Human-led investigations.
- Full response.
- Proactive communication.
Powerful Protection and Performance - All the firewall features you need.
- Expose Hidden Risks - Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats help you regain control of your networks.
- Stop Unknown Threats - Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organization secure.Isolate Infected Systems
- Automatic threat response - instantly identifies and isolates compromised systems on your network to stop threats from spreading.
- Optimized for the Cloud - Sophos Firewall offers the world’s best network visibility, protection, and response to secure your public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
- All-in-One Protection - Sophos Firewall offers all-in-one protection that integrates best-of-breed technologies into a single solution.
- Unmatched Visibility - Extensive built-in reporting and a rich interactive dashboard highlight exactly what needs your attention the most.
- Synchronized Security - Sophos Firewall integrates in real time with Intercept X for Server and Sophos Central to provide a coordinated defense against hacks and attacks.
- Central Cloud Management - Sophos Firewall is managed from Sophos Central, our cloud management platform that makes day-to-day management of all your Sophos products easy and scalable.
- Deploy in Minutes - With preconfigured virtual machines in both Azure and Amazon Web Services, you can be up and running quickly.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Backup and Migration - Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Azure Backup and Migration are cloud-based services offered by Microsoft that allow organizations to protect and migrate their data to the cloud.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution - Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a security model that assumes that every user, device, and network connection is potentially insecure and should not be trusted by default. ZTNA replaces traditional perimeter-based security models, assuming that all network users and devices are trusted.
- Cloud Security - Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.
⇒ BOUTIQUE MANAGED SERVICES