Managed Security Services - Proactive Protection for your business
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a unique integration of backup with full-stack next-generation anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management tools. This synergy eliminates complexity, so we can protect customers better while keeping costs down.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud changes the game by integrating data protection with cybersecurity. This synergy eliminates the complexity and makes security a CenterPoint of your solutions. With its full-stack anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud combats advanced cyber attacks with a unique integration of protection technologies while simplifying daily IT operations, endpoint deployments and management, and reporting.
Acronis Vulnerability assessment and Patch management
- Vulnerability assessment (VA) is a process of identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing found vulnerabilities in the system. You can scan your machines for vulnerabilities, and check if the operating systems and installed applications are up-to-date and working properly.
- Vulnerability assessment scanning is supported for machines with the following operating systems: Windows, macOS and Linux.
The Patch management (PM) functionality of Acronis Cloud manages patches (updates) for applications and operating systems installed on your machines and is keeping your systems up-to-date. It can automatically or manually approve update installations on your machines. Patch management is supported for machines with Windows operating systems.
Why cyber protection?
As cybercriminals become more sophisticated in their attacks, it’s getting harder for businesses to mitigate them. All it takes is one unpatched system, malicious URL, or malicious file for cybercriminals to gain access to your network, encrypt files, and deploy ransomware.
While backups are still essential for restoring your data, they’re not enough to protect your business alone. You need to adopt a comprehensive cyber protection approach to help mitigate the risks associated with today’s modern threats.
Integrations of Security Products
Managed Monitoring and Incident Response
Cybersecurity Systems Integration Engineers
Named Account Manager
Named Service Manager
To help keep your business safe, our protection approach aligns with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) framework – a gold standard in the IT security industry. This helps us protect your business using the industry’s top guidelines and compliance standards to safeguard you from today’s threats. The NIST framework consists of five principles: identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover. Here’s how our cybersecurity approach covers all five key areas:
· Identify vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure and perform auto-discovery of devices in your network
· Protect with best practices in security, management, software updates, and more
· Detect threats and provide strong defenses against malware/ransomware
· Respond using Cyber Protection Operations Center alerts and support in the event of a cyberattack
· Recover. In a data loss scenario, we can quickly remediate and restore lost data and systems remotely to full operations with little to no downtime and preform a full forensic investigation
Infrastructure and devices auto-discovery
Data protection map
Remote agent installation
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Unified protection policies management
Defenses against malware/ransomware
Hard drive health control
Dashboards and reports
Patch management integrated with backup
Rescue with bootable media
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Forensic information in backups
About our services
Our complete cyber protection approach includes:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Continuous Data Protection
- Proactive ransomware protection
- Protection from advanced threats and zero-day attacks
- Behavioral and signature-based anti-malware and anti-virus
- URL filtering
- Endpoint management including vulnerability assessment and unified patch management
- Threat alerts
- Secure file sync and share
- Data notarization
- Secure data storage
By offering a proactive approach to cybersecurity, we’re able to provide you:
We focus on maintaining and strengthening your business environment, so that you can focus on your business. With services like hard drive health checks, on-time patches, and regular vulnerability assessments, we’re able to provide you with up-to-date systems that minimize your downtime and help keep your employees productive.
Benefit from proactive protection. With our proactive protection approach, we can provide features like full-stack next generation AI-based protection to mitigate risks from ransomware, malware, and cryptominers.
Gain access to our experienced technicians and a knowledgeable support team at an affordable monthly cost. We understand the technical components needed to secure your business. You can focus on what you do best.
We can adjust our approach to help you meet your unique industry standards and compliance requirements. Our technicians will help make sure that your business-critical data is safe, secure, and compliant.
PEASE OF MIND
Sleep better at night and work more efficiently during the day! We’ve got your IT protection covered so you can focus on building a more profitable business.
⇒ Advanced Vision IT Ltd Cybersecurity Products & Software
To build good cybersecurity protection, you need physical products and software that will help strengthen your network against attacks. If you want to view some of the ADVANCED VISION IT's cyber protection solutions, click on the links below.
- Endpoint security and antivirus software - offer a centralized management system from which security administrators can monitor, protect, and investigate vulnerabilities across all endpoints, including computers, mobile devices, servers, and connected devices. Antivirus software helps keep a computer system healthy and free of viruses and other types of malware.
- Employee Monitoring Solution - Employee monitoring solutions are software tools that enable employers to monitor the activities of their employees while they are at work. These solutions can be used to track employees' computer usage, including their internet browsing history, email communication, keystrokes, and application usage.
- Cybersecurity Backup - A backup is a copy of the system or network's data for file restoration or archival purposes. Backups are an essential part of a continuity of operations plan as they allow for data protection and recovery.
- Еmail Protection - refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email. The term covers everything from gateways email systems to user behavior to related support services and security tools.
- Password Vault Manager - A password vault, password manager, or password locker is a program that stores usernames and passwords for multiple applications securely and in an encrypted format. Users can access the vault via a single “master” password.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Management - The main difference between patch management and vulnerability management is that patch management is the operational process of applying remediations (patches) to vulnerable systems. Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning, and prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) - makes sure that users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
- Cloud Security- Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
- Next-Generation Firewall - protects your network by filtering traffic and acting as a guard between your internal network and the rest of the world. Without a Firewall, your business systems could be left wide open and vulnerable to attack. It also serves as another protective layer to block malicious software.
- Active Directory Security and Recovery are critical components of any organization's cybersecurity strategy. Here are some key steps that can be taken to secure and recover Active Directory.
- SIEM & SOAR - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) are both tools used in cybersecurity to monitor and respond to security threats.