Endpoint Detection and Response built for threat hunting and IT operations Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR consolidates powerful endpoint detection and response (EDR) with unmatched endpoint protection. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely, respond with precision.
- EDR combined with the strongest endpoint protection
- Designed for security analysts and IT administrators
- Proactively maintain IT hygiene and hunt threats before damage occurs
- Ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now
- Out-of-the-box, fully customizable SQL queries
- Up to 90 days fast access to current and historical on-disk data
- Remotely respond with precision using a command-line tool
- Detect, investigate, and prioritize incidents with the aid of machine learning
- Speed up investigations and reduce attacker dwell time
- Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- EDR starts with the strongest protection: To stop breaches before they start, prevention is crucial. Intercept X consolidates the world’s best cloud-hosted endpoint protection and EDR into a single solution. This means that most threats are stopped before they can even cause damage. Intercept X Advanced with EDR provides additional cybersecurity assurance with the ability to detect, investigate, and respond to potential security threats. Add expertise, not headcount
- Add expertise, not headcount
- Automatically detect, prioritize, and investigate threats using artificial intelligence: Intercept X Advanced with EDR leverages machine learning to automatically detect
and prioritize potential threats. If a potentially malicious file is discovered, users can leverage deep learning malware analysis to automatically analyze malware in extreme
detail, breaking down file attributes and code and comparing them to millions of other files.
- Out-of-the-box queries designed for practitioners, by practitioners: Cyber Security analysts and IT administrators can start using Sophos EDR on day one thanks to out-of-the-box
SQL queries categorized by use case. Queries can easily be edited for custom searches, built from scratch, or sourced from our community.
- Answer the tough questions by replicating the roles of hard-to-find analysts: Intercept X Advanced with EDR replicates the tasks normally performed by skilled analysts, so organizations can add expertise without having to add staff.
Live Discover: Ask any question to stay ahead Live Discover gives security analysts and IT admins the ability to ask, and answer, almost any question they can think of across their endpoints and servers. Quickly discover IT operations issues to maintain IT hygiene and ask detailed questions to hunt down suspicious activity. Live Discover uses powerful, out-of-thebox, fully-customizable SQL queries that can quickly search up to 90 days of current and historical on-disk data. Example use cases include:
Live Response: Remotely respond with precision When issues are discovered, Live Response provides users command line access to endpoints and servers across their organization’s estate. Remotely access devices to perform further investigation or remediate any issues. Administrators can reboot devices, terminate active processes, run scripts, edit configuration file, install/uninstall software, run forensic tools, and more.
Managed detection and response The Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) service provides 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response delivered by a team of Sophos experts as a fully managed service. While other managed detection and response (MDR) services simply notify you of attacks or suspicious events, with Sophos MTR, your organization is backed by an elite team of threat hunters and response experts who take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats.Customers who choose to leverage Sophos MTR also receive Intercept X Advanced with EDR.
|Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR||Sophos Intercept X Advanced||Sophos Endpoint Protection|
|Endpoint detection and response (EDR)|
Try it now for free. Contact us for a free 30-day evaluation, Demo session or a Quote.