The World’s Best Endpoint Protection Sophos Intercept X stops the widest range of attacks with a unique combination of deep learning malware detection, exploit prevention, anti-ransomware, and more.
- The #1 rated malware detection engine, driven by deep learning
- Exploit prevention stops the techniques attackers use to control vulnerable software
- Active adversary mitigation prevents persistence on the machine
- Root cause analysis lets you see what the malware did and where it came from
- Ransomware specific prevention technology
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) delivers powerful IT cyber protection, operations hygiene, and threat hunting for both IT admins and security analysts
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Sophos Intercept X Advanced is the first EDR solution designed for IT administrators and security analysts to solve IT operations and threat hunting use cases. It allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely respond with precision.
- Simplify Management and Deployment Managing your security from Sophos Central means you no longer have to install or deploy servers to secure your endpoints. Sophos Central provides default policies and recommended configurations to ensure that you get the most effective protection from day one.
- Managed Threat Response (MTR) 24/7 threat hunting, detection and response delivered by a team of Sophos experts as a fully managed service. Utilizing the intelligent EDR found in Intercept X Advanced with EDR, Sophos analysts respond to potential threats, look for indicators of compromise and provide detailed analysis on events including what happened, where, when, how and why.
- Technical Specifications Sophos Intercept X supports Windows 7 and above, 32 and 64 bit. It can also run alongside third party endpoint and antivirus products to add deep learning malware detection, anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, and root cause analysis, and Sophos Clean.
Try it now for free. Contact us for a free 30-day evaluation, Demo session or a Quote.