SOPHOS CLOUD OPTIX
Optimize Cloud Costs and Improve Security Cloud Optix delivers the continuous analysis and visibility organizations need to detect, respond, and prevent security and compliance gaps while finding ways to optimize cloud spend. The Sophos Cloud Security Posture Management tool provides a single view of security posture across AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and infrastructure-as-code environments.
Solve the toughest challenges in cloud security. Sophos Cloud Optix is an agentless, SaaS-based service that combines deep security expertise with the power of artificial intelligence to deliver cloud security monitoring, analytics, and compliance automation with one simple-to-use interface in a process-efficient way.
- Monitor AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes
- Multi-cloud asset and network traffic visibility
- Risk-based prioritization of security issues with guided remediation
- Optimize spend and identify unusual activity
- Identify overprivileged user and role-based access
- Scan Infrastructure-as Code templates
- Multi-cloud Visibility Asset and network traffic visibility for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud is made simple with Cloud Optix. View accurate inventories and generate on-demand topology visualizations for multi-cloud environments in a single console. Continually analyzed for security risks, over-privileged access and spend anomalies.
- Identify and Respond to Cloud Security Incidents Focus on and fix your most critical security vulnerabilities before they are identified and exploited in cyberattacks. Identifying and risk-profiling security, compliance and cloud spend risks, Cloud Optix provides contextual alerts that group affected resources with detailed remediation steps, and auto-remediation where appropriate, including deep links to the cloud provider’s console.
- Optimize Costs and Improve Security Track cloud services side-by-side for improved visibility, receive recommendations to optimize AWS and Azure spend, and identify unusual activity indicative of abuse or account compromise.
- Manage Permissions Before They’re Exploited Cloud Optix analyzes complex, interwoven Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles to visualize relationships, making it simpler to manage access privileges for user, group and cloud service roles. Guiding you on where to make IAM policy updates with the cloud provider before over-privileged IAM access is exploited.
- Reduce Compliance Cost and Complexity Sophos Cloud Optix reduces the cost and complexity of compliance with policies that automatically map to your environments, producing audit-ready reports without diverting resources from other projects. Compliance and security best practice policies include: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC2, ISO27001, FFIEC, EBU R 143, FedRAMP, CIS Benchmark Level 1 and Level 2 for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Run Smarter DevSecOps Seamlessly integrate security and compliance checks at any stage of the development pipeline to detect misconfigurations and embedded secrets, passwords and keys. Seamlessly integrate with GitHub and Bitbucket early on to receive on-demand scan results in the Cloud Optix console or use the REST API to scan IAC templates at any stage of development (even before upload to Source Control).
- Integrate Seamlessly Access Cloud Optix features programmatically via a REST API and integrate seamlessly with third-party services such as SIEM and DevOps tools to streamline security operations:
- Security Operations: Splunk, Azure Sentinel, PagerDuty, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Amazon SNS
- CI/CD and DevOps tools: GitHub, Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Ticketing: Jira and ServiceNow
- Cloud Providers: Amazon SNS, Amazon GuardDuty, AWS CloudTrail, AWS IAM Access Analyzer, Amazon Detective, AWS Trusted Advisor, Amazon Inspector, AWS Systems Manager, Azure Sentinel and Azure Advisor
- Simplify Management and Deployment Cloud Optix agentless, SaaS-based service works perfectly with your existing business tools. Connection to cloud accounts in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a simple process due to the provided instructions and scripts which create read-only access via the native cloud APIs. Quick-start setup for AWS is the easiest way to get started with the core CSPM features of Cloud Optix and will allow customers to see value in just a few clicks.
- Worlds Most Trusted Cloud Security Platform Cloud Optix is part of Sophos Central, a single intuitive security management platform to enable your digital transformation. Trusted by over 150,000 customers worldwide. Combining cloud workload protection, next-gen firewall and endpoint, O365 security, and much more all in one place.